Ecolab alcohol wipes
Non-woven spulance fabric, can be customized
12*17cm, 13*19cm,14*18cm,14*20cm, 15*19cm, 15*20cm, 16*20cm, can be customized
Can be scent or non-scent, different scent are available
1.75% food grade alcohol wipes.
2.Effectively eliminate germs and viruses.
3.Clean bacteriostatic, Safety protection, Fast disposable.
4.Superior spunlace nonwoven.
1.Can I get a discount?
A: The larger the order, the lower the costs. Please feel free to contact us.
2.Q: What's your lead time?
A: Normally the lead time is about 10-15 days, it depend on the materials& quantity, you can alsocontact us via email or Alibaba.
3. Q: What's your payment term?
A: Our usually payment term is 30% TT in advance, the other 70% will be paid before shipment.
Klerwipe™ 7030 IPA Mop Wipes | Ecolab
Results 1 - 6 of 6 — Ecolab Klerwipe™ 70/30 IPA Mop Wipes are sterile, low particulate mop wipes impregnated with 70% isopropyl alcohol blended with deionized
Quaternary Disinfectant Wipes | Ecolab | Ecolab
Ecolab's non-alcohol, quat based wipes combine fast kill times with excellent material compatability in a single wipe
Disposable Disinfectant Wipes | Ecolab
Results 1 - 12 of 20 — Quaternary Disinfectant Wipes. Ecolab's non-alcohol, quat based wipes combine fast kill times with excellent material compatabil... Show More
Disposable Wipe System | Ecolab
Results 1 - 6 of 6 — Quaternary Disinfectant Wipes. Ecolab's non-alcohol, quat based wipes combine fast kill times with excellent material compatabil... Show More
Multi Purpose Disinfecting Wipes | Ecolab
Keep staff and others in your facility healthy with quick, convenient disinfection of hard surfaces. These general-purpose wipes help stop the spread of germs—and
Impregnated Alcohol Wipes | Ecolab Life Sciences
Impregnated Alcohol Wipes. Wipes are available impregnated with a choice of 70% alcohols, either IPA or denatured ethanol, blended with deionised water or
Cleaning and Disinfectant Wipes | Ecolab
In our portfolio you will find easy-to-use, disposable disinfectant wipes for the cleaning and disinfection of general surfaces and medical equipment (where CE
Klerwipe™ 7030 IPA Blended with WFI - Pouch Wipes | Ecolab
Results 1 - 6 of 6 — ... cleanroom laundered, ultrasonically sealed edge 100% polyester wipes impregnated with 70% vv isopropyl alcohol blended with Water for
Klerwipe™ Alcohol Pouch and Mop Wipes for ... - Ecolab
Results 1 - 6 of 6 — Ecolab offers various impregnated alcohol wipes available in a number of different packaging configurations. Klerwipes™ are highly absorbent